Friday, September 20, 2013

Want to Learn how to drink more water?


Hey dolls,


The struggle of actually drinking water is really a freaking struggle !! 

Not just any about of water but I mean the actual amount of water every human being is "suppose" to drink.

Water is of major importance to all living things; in some organisms, up to 90% of their body weight comes from water. Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%. 

http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/propertyyou.html


Insane in the membrane right? Well I am sure you kind of already had an idea of that.

Ever since I was a toddler I really disliked water, I don't know why. I just couldn't chug water like my sister did while i stayed in awe lol! 

Men are suppose to drink 3 Liters of water daily and Women are suppose to drink 2.5 Liters of water daily.  How much do You really drink?

Drinking water is so important. I remember on my Outward bound trip in North Carolina we were hiking one of the Appalacian mountains, and I froze. I couldn't walk, I was out of breathe and I was freaking out. My whole troop had to stop and we all sat down for 20 minutes until I felt better. I didnt know what was wrong with me until my troop leader told me I was dehydrated. (And I do recall him telling me multiple times to take sips constantly. I'm just a hard headed girl and had to learn te hard way!!) 

One quick tip to drink water is to get flavored drops like Crystal light! Or a much cooler way is to leave your water  in the fridge with cut up fruits. Example: strawberry and kiwi flavored water!

My point is lady and gentlemen. Want a healthy lifestyle? Start with the easiest thing: DRINK H2O! 

Hey I am still working on it, but I am aware of it. Are you?

Peace&love,
Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment