Monday, September 30, 2013

3 ways to not "cheat"!

Hey Guys,

Lately I have been thinking about my "cheating days". Because I have been having so many :( But hey at least I am aware of it .. right? Temptation is always knocking on the door in anything that we want to change for the better. I have learned that in order to completely change my whole entire way of eating I have to take baby steps. That is extremely hard for me because I like to pull extreme makeovers in my life! But the reality of going from not so healthy to having a healthy lifestyle will be the real challenge.

So my top 3 ways to not have Cheating days! (Just have one for the week?)

1) LEAVE YOUR ATM CARD OR CREDIT CARD AT HOME.

I know this is probably the hardest one for me because I bring my debit card with me for emergency reasons but its worth a try!

2) BRING SNACKS WITH YOU SO YOU WON'T BE TEMPTED.

If you are always on the go, taking trains and buses and find yourself being surrounded by all the fast food resturants etc, bring your own healthy snack! Bagged up fruit, any type of nuts, homemade treats that you know will knock your hunger while you are out and bout.

3)  PREVENT FEELING.

I am not sure if everyone feels a certain way after eating out (McDonalds, Popeyes, etc) But I do, its more or so the type of feeling like "uh I am so full and feel so fat and bloated like I can't breathe, but while I was eating the fries it was tasting so right but now.. I wish I didn't even purchase it" So if you know the end result before hand, remember you don't want that feeling so prevent it.

Bonus: Have one TREAT DAY and enjoy your favorite thing! I am addicted to chocolate : kit cats, m&m's anything that is milk chocolate I adore. But I have slowly been dipping my way into dark chocolate since it is better for you.  It is a bit bitter but still kills my craving for "milk chocolate". 

Have more way of not "cheating" Comment and share!
Remember trying is key!

peace&love,
Alba


No comments:

Post a Comment