Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Success is earned

Hey dolls!

Its been too long! Hope y'all are doing great!

Lately I have been doing so much thinking, that if my brain was a volcano I am pretty sure it would of exploded already. You know, the kind of thinking you do when you start questioning where are you in life and are you doing the right things? The thoughts just flutter around like a group of birds flying in the sky.  .. Since I am always trying to stay positive, even when I think negative sometimes (hey we are all human!)  I seek for books to be my personal mentor.  <3 #NERD lol

The one book I can read over and over (and I tell you it will never get boring) is Take the Stairs by Rory Vaden.

This book is a constant reminder that success does not come to people that do not work towards it. I mean yeah there are those LUCKY people that win American Idol and win the lottery, BUT think about it.  Millions of people audition or play the numbers and all hope to be the "next star" or be the next millionaire and have no worries! (hakuna matata)  <--- we all want that

Americans have been brain washed to take short cuts in life. Really, think about it: No offense to the people that have gotten these surgeries done; but if women now a days are constantly searching for skinny pills, strict diets, and are getting lipo- sections done instead of setting a goal to eat healthier and work harder in the gym.. does that not prove that there is a real issue on our influences around us?

And from my experience in Brazil, apparently America is are also influencing them to use credit cards.  Since it is recommended to get one to start your freaking credit (WHYYY). I remember talking to many Brazilians, asking them why they even had one because I don't and one answer I got was " If all the Americans have it and use it to buy anything they want with out really having the physical money why can't I have one?" RESULTS.. most likely big fat pool of debt.

To be brainwashed or not to be, that is the real question?

We all are very capable of learning the real facts. Most of us have smart phones or a library with internet access and can start changing the way we think and perceive life. If you really want to make a difference, we first have to start with ourselves so we can create the domino affect within our family and friends.  Abetter place starts with a better you. Just take action!

I highly suggest you get this book!! It is the best book that has landed in my hands, you won't regret it!

"Success is never owned, it is only rented, and the rent is due everyday." - Rory Vaden

Peace & love,

Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment