Wednesday, October 15, 2014

LIFE SUCKS!!

When what you plan hits the fan!!! 


What do you do ?? You panic "yes omg my life sucks, why does god do this to me, why can't I ever get what I want ?" Those are the typical questions we automatically ask our selves and begin to self doubt.... LAWD!!! 

That's how I'm feeling haha. But for a second I stopped and just thought to myself. Things aren't going as I planned because there is something BIGGER AND BETTER on it's way to tumble down across my graciousness! Yes because I am a queen, a rare one. But indeed I am. And the crown I hold is invincible. Just food for thought.

So feeling a bit ehhh and doubting life or issues your going through? REMEMBER YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MANY THINGS THAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD BREAK YOU APART, but look where you are now. You have learned and healed through the pain, becoming a better you. 

Friendly reminder to self.

Peace&love,

Albamarina N.

P.s stand tall and strong like a well grounded tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment