Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The update & the 411

Hi You!!

It's been a bajillion years already, and I have missed you dearly. There is this thing called life that loves to test everything and everything that you are made of..so if you let it get to you, you will only let yourself down! Thats exactly where I've been, in the cloud of depression while cluttering my brain with a thousand more what-ifs, AND what I WANT to do.

Here's my intro video of the Depression stage:



It drove me nuts indeed it really did, but what really killed me was that the simple answer was right in front of me, surrounding me, and was told to me. The plan to ACTION. The hardest part in anything you and everyone else has to do to get to point A and point B.

So, I became inspired by my surroundings and started to change my (oh so not nice thoughts) and wrote down a plan. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, the 90 Day Goal Challenge.

You may be wondering what in the world is that thing?! Well, I did mention it in the above video, but really worked out the kinks in this one:




Now the real question is, is it really working? And the answer is: It's in progress. The #1 thing that you must do when taking any challenge upon thyself is to Plan ahead of time. What i mean is to really, set out your agenda the day before (in hour blocks) and plan out, each and everything you need to do to get to your big goal.

You have to discipline your self, to do the things you don't want to do, in order to get to the over all goal! Which is a good thing yes indeed, but once you force yourself to do the "hard work" everything that follows become more natural and less forceful. It becomes more of an enjoyment because you remind yourself of that nice big goal up there, waiting for you patiently.

I hope this inspires you to take the challenge and really focus on what you want to do and what you can do with a little bit of specifics, and planning.

Much love,
Albamarina N.


No comments:

Post a Comment